Our Pain Management doctors devote their careers helping those suffering from all sorts of pain conditions.
John Battilana, MD
“Private Practice Physician Owner”
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist
- Diplomate of American Board of Pain Medicine
- Diplomate of American Academy of Pain Management
- Detox Suboxone Licensed Doctor
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, PA
- Beth Israel Medical Center, N.Y.C. for Clinical Anesthesia
- Private Practice of Anesthesia group located at Medical Center of Ocean County, Brick, New, Jersey
- Anesthesia & Pain Management director of Huge Chatham Memorial Hospital, Elkin, N.C.
- Interventional Pain Management & Anesthesia at Palm Beach Lakes Surgery Center, West Palm Beach, Florida
- Owner/Physician of Triumph Anesthesia & Pain Management, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Bryan N. Robbins, MD – Board Certified Anesthesiologist & Clinical Care Certified
Doctor of Medicine, University of Miami, Miller school of Medicine
University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital Dept. of Anesthesiology
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology, University of Miami Medical Group, Miami, Florida
- Sheridan Healthcare Department of Anesthesiology
- Private Practice Medical Staff of Triumph Anesthesia & Pain Management, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Jennifer Barron ARNP-C
Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, 15 years’ experience in Pain Medicine, Management and Detox.
- Masters of Science, Nursing
- Florida Atlantic University